Friday, November 19, 2010

Worst. Pick-up Line. Ever.

So I was at a bar the other night with a large group - some people I knew and some I didn't.

One of the guys sidled up to me, smiled, and said, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Meredith from The Office?"

For those of you unfamiliar with The Office:












I just stared at him in shock, wondering if I really do resemble a raging alcoholic cougar in her late 40s.

He noticed my confusion and horror. "You know, the blond one...the accountant..."

"Ohhh," I said. "You mean ANGELA."














Somewhat better...aside from the fact that I apparently give off prudish, neurotic cat lady vibes.

Needless to say, I am still single.

So guys, next time you're trying to be smooth, leave The Office references out of it! Please and thank you...


No comments:

Post a Comment